BPOM RI ML 224409449745
Fun & Tasty Nourishment with Comvita Manuka Honey Pops!
Natural super-soother for tickly throats
Ingredients: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, UMF 10+ (MGO 283+), Manuka Honey (5.5%), Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Flavour, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)
Powered with Manuka to get them back to their super-selves again!
– Antioxidants properties from Manuka honey
– Vitamin C for immune support
– Three lovable flavours
– Contains UMF 10+ Manuka Honey
– Rich in Vitamin C
– Lovingly made in New Zealand
– 15 pops inside
– For ages 3 and up
– Certified gluten free
– No artificial flavours or colours
A manuka honey pop a day for your child’s daily vitamin C intake
Two manuka pops = 44mg Vitamin C = Two lemons
Three fun-tastic flavours to choose from: Grape, Lemon, Orange
Now, your kids can have a blast tasting all-three unique, fruity flavours that will please even the most fussy eaters!
All our Manuka Honey pops do not contain preservatives, artificial colouring, or flavouring, so your kids can enjoy their treats, worry-free!
Comvita is World’s No. 1 UMF Manuka Honey Producer
Since Comvita began in 1974, we’ve pursued the vision of our founders, Claude Stratford and Alan Bougen, to share the power of nature to help people live better, healthier lives. This gives you the highest quality UMF Manuka Honey you can trust.
– We plant the best Manuka trees in the very best locations of New Zealand.
– Each drop of Manuka honey is gently harvested to ensure the pure bioactive properties and health benefits remain untarnished.
– Testing and re-testing every batch of honey to measure purity and potency ensures that we are able to provide UMF level-guaranteed Manuka honey
Quality & Science
– Extensive laboratory research & clinical trials
– Manuka tree breeding
– Advanced queen bee breeding
– Sustainable and regenerative ecosystems
– Industry leading quality excellence
Q: Is Comvita Manuka Honey Halal Certified?
A: Yes. Our 100% pure and Halal Manuka Honey products adhere to FIANZ’s (Federation of Islamic Associations of New Zealand)
There are no reviews yet.